The GIA iD100® combines advanced spectroscopic technology with GIA's 60 years of diamond and gemstone identification research to distinguish natural diamonds from laboratory-grown (HPHT and CVD) diamonds and diamond simulants. As of September 2019, the device's standard capabilities now include brown and blue-to-green diamond identification.
- Colorless to near-colorless diamond identification - review full GIA iD100 Color Chart
- NEW: Blue-to-green and brown & even pink diamond identification now included
- Automatic identification with results in <2 seconds
- Easy reading result with audio; "Pass" or "Refer" for further testing
- Tests both mounted and loose diamonds 0.9mm or greater in diameter (approx. 0.005 carat)
- Smart Touch Test Switch.
- New technology LED light source with high efficiency and mercury-free.
- Instrument Size: 165mm x 200mm x 90mm Weight: 1kg
- Shipping Size: 343mm x 432mm x 127mm Weight: 3.4kg
- Universal Plug Adaptor included with shipments outside the USA