GM171 Gem microscope
Motic GM171 binocular / trinocular zoom stereo microscopes have standard brightfield and darkfield illumination with 50x standard magnification, no need to add an auxiliary objective lens.
- Objective Lens: 0.75x - 5x zoom built-in objective provides continuous magnification. Zoom ratio of 6.7:1.
- Eyepieces: Includes a pair of widefield 10x eyepieces, FN23. Viewing head tilts 0-45° range, with dual diopter adjustments, interpupillary adjustment from 48mm to 75mm. Base rotates 360°. Trinocular port for camera allows right eyetube to go dark while directing light to camera.
- Total Magnification: 7.5x - 50x.
- Stand: Specialized gemology tilting base. ESD Safe.
- Stage: Mounting hole for gem holder on both sides.
- Working Distance: 110mm.
- Focusing: Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism. Tension adjustment eliminates focus 'drift'.
- Illumination: 6v, 30w intensity controlled halogen brightfield / darkfield illumination. Adjustable gooseneck 7w fluorescent incident illumination. Main power supply 100v~240v
- Warranty: 1 year warranty.
- Includes: Aluminum carrying case, wire gem holder.
|Observation angle||45°/ 60°||45°|
|Magnification range (standard)||0.75X--5X|
|Eyepiece||N-WF, high eye-point 10X(Ø23), Diopter adjustable interchangeable with biological eyepieces
N-WF 12.5X(Ø18), 15X(Ø16), 20X(Ø13) optional
|Working distance (standard)||110mm|
|C-Mount adapter||/||0.5X, 0.65X, 1X adapters available|
|Photo adapter||/||SY10 photo adapter
2.5X, 4X photo eyepiece available
|Auxiliary ESD objectives||1.5X [WD = 56.3mm ], 2.0X [WD = 38.6mm]|
|Stand option||Incident illumination||7W fluorescent light, colour temperature of 6000K to reduce any yellowing effects on the gem, angle adjustable|
|Transmitted illumination||6V/30W Halogen|
|Stage||Mounting hole for gem holder on both sides. Users can choose the position freely|
|Tilting base||With a tilting range of 0°(upright) to 45°, accessible to users of various heights|