Gem Eye 1
A gemstone tester with color estimator display for testing your precious stones and diamonds.
The SmartPro Gem-Eye I it was developed to distinguish between diamond and its other simulants using the principles of thermal conductivity. Diamonds, with their exceptional heat conductivity properties are unlike any other simulant, and are therefore not easily replicable.
The SmartPro Gem-Eye I is now equipped with a color stone estimator display to assist the user in distinguishing popular colored gemstones form each other.
The SmartPro Gem-Eye I consists of two linked thermometers: one, which is heated electronically, while the other is cooled by the gemstone being tested. The difference in temperature creates an electrical output, which is then amplified and displayed on an analog dial.
- High efficiency gem tester
- Retractable thermoelectric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe tip and gemstone
- Industry’s thinnest probe tip (0.48mm) for testing diamonds as small as 0.01ct
- LEDs indicator
- Metal alert LEDs with buzzer sound to ensure that probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing
- Easy-to-read analog panel display
- No waiting time between tests
- Built-in diamond and simulant test discs for reference
- Identifies metals, simulants and diamonds instantly
- Simple and easy to use
- Enhanced accuracy and consistency
- Accurate testing on diamonds as small as 1.0mm (0.01ct)
- Enhanced functionality and usability
- Clear and readable analog panel display for ease of reading measurements
- Portable tester that can be used anywhere
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.